Xanathar’s Guide To Everything PDF is an accessory for the 5th edition of the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing Game, published in 2017.
Beneath The Bustling City Of Waterdeep, D a beholder crime lord keeps tabs on everyone
and everything or so the beholder thinks.
Known as Xanathar, this bizarre being believes it can gather information on everything in the dungeons & dragons multiverse. The beholder desires to know it all! But no matter what the beholder learns and what treasures it acquires, its most prized possession in all the multi verse remains its goldfish, Sylgar.
The first major roles expansion to the fifth edition of D&D, Xanathar’s Guide to Everything provides a wealth of new options for the game. Xanathar might not be able to realize its dream to know everything, but this book does delve into every major part of the game: adventurers, their adventures, and the magic they wield.
USING THIS BOOK
Written for both players and Dungeon Masters, this book offers options to enhance campaigns in any world, whether you’re adventuring in the Forgotten Realms, another official D&D setting, or a world of your own creation. The options here build on the official rules contained within the Player’s Handbook, the Monster
Manual, and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. Think of this book as the companion to those volumes. It builds on their foundation, exploring pathways first laid in those publications. Nothing herein is required for a D8£D campaign this is not a fourth core rulebook but we hope it will provide you new ways to enjoy the game.
Chapter 1 offers character options that expand on those offered in the Player’s Handbook.
Chapter 2 is a toolkit for the DM that provides new resources for running the game and designing adventures, all of it building on the Monster Manual and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. Chapter 3 presents new spells for player characters and spellcasting monsters to unleash.
MORE RELATED BOOKS
Chapter 1 : Character Option
- Includes over twenty-five new subclasses for the twelve character classes.
Chapter 2 : Dungeon Master’s Tools
- Revisits and expands on traps and downtime activities rules. In-depth coverage of tool proficiencies and spellcasting. Includes a variety of other DM tools such as random encounters and simultaneous effects.
Chapter 3 : Spells
App. A : Shared Campaigns
App. B : Character Name
- Character namesIncludes human and nonhuman names.
Authors : Jeremy Crawford, mike Mearls, robert J. Schwalb, Adam Lee, christopher Perkins, matt Sernett
Genre : Role-playing Games
Publisher : wizards Of The Coast
Publication date : 21 November 2017
Pages : 192
ISBN : 978-0-7869-6612-7
Price on Amazon : $49.95 C$65.95
Where Can I Buy It?
You can purchase it from your local market/book store OR online shopping websites like amazon.com
Here is the best buy link for maximum discount : Click here to Watch
Book’s Name : Xanathar’s Guide To Everything PDF
Author : Jeremy Crawford, mike Mearls, robert J. Schwalb, Adam Lee, christopher Perkins, matt Sernett
Edition : 5th Edition (5e)
Publication date : 15 November 2017
Size Of PDF : 82.09 MB
Number of Pages : 196 Pages
Buy This Book Online
buy Xanathar’s Guide To Everything 5e online
5e xanathar’s guide to everything pdf download
Xanathar’s Guide To Everything pdf online and share this post with your gamer friend. Thanks for Visiting. Keep Visiting..
The list of upcoming subclasses from the Xanathar guide : Updating Soon…
Xanathar’s Guide To Everything Classes/Subclasses
10 Awesome Subclasses From Xanathar’s Guide To Everything ranked by thegamer
10. Fighter Archetype: Samurai
9. Bard Colleges: College Of Glamour
8. Ranger Archetype: Horizon Walker
7. Warlock Pact: Celestial Patron
6. Sorcerer Origin: Shadow Magic
5. Cleric Divine Domain: Grave Domain
4. Paladin Sacred Oath: Oath Of Conquest
3. Rogue Archetype: Swashbuckler
2. Barbarian Primal Path: Path Of The Zealot
1. Monk Tradition: Way Of The Sun Soul
Xanathar’s Guide To Everything Spells
5. Abi-dalzim’s Horrid Wilting, 8th Level Necromancy
4. Tenser’s Transformation, 6th Level Transmutation
3. Crown Of Stars, 7th Level Evocation
2. Wrath Of Nature, 5th Level Evocation
1. Invulnerability, 9th Level Abjuration